The purpose of environmental testing is to simulate the effects of several environmental stress conditions on your products.
The challenge is to accelerate failures without introducing new failure mechanisms.
- Steady State Temperature/Humidity (HTS/HAST/THB)
- Temperature/Humidity Cycling /Temperature Shock
- Power Temperature Cycling (PTC)
- Dynamic Burn-in / High Temperature Operating Life (HTOL/ELFR)
- Corrosion (Salt Mist)
- IP (water & dust)
- Central monitoring of environmental chamber conditions
- In-house Design of Burn-in, PTC and HAST boards
- a wide range of environmental test services in our centralized lab
- a more robust product resulting in higher reliability and lower costs during the product lifecycle
Need more information?
Detailed technical information can be found in our Environmental Test Service leaflets: