HALT, Highly Accelerated Life Test has evolved to a well-known system level test method with the purpose to identify weak spots in prototype sub-systems or systems.
Weak spots could have a significant impact on the reliability of your sub-system or system. With our HALT test service, we will locate them for you within days enabling you to correct them before going into production.
- Steady-state hot/cold between -100°C and +200°C
- 3 axis random vibration up to 60 grms
- Fast temperature cycling
- Combined temperature stress and vibration stress
- In-house design & manufacturing of HALT test fixtures
- Our experienced HALT team supports you from the preparation process, during the HALT test and after the HALT test
- Direct engineering to engineering contact during the HALT test for maximum efficiency
- Results within 3-4 days, extensive report
- A more robust product resulting in higher reliability and lower costs during the product lifecycle
Need more information?