HALT, Highly Accelerated Life Test has evolved to a well-known system level test method with the purpose to identify weak spots in prototype sub-systems or systems.
Weak spots could have a significant impact on the reliability of your sub-system or system. With our HALT test service, we will locate them for you within days enabling you to correct them before going into production.
- Steady-state hot/cold between -100°C and +200°C
- 3 axis random vibration up to 60 grms
- Fast temperature cycling
- Combined temperature stress and vibration stress
- In-house design & manufacturing of HALT test fixtures
- Our experienced HALT team supports you from the preparation process, during the HALT test and after the HALT test
- Direct engineering to engineering contact during the HALT test for maximum efficiency
- Results within 3-4 days, extensive report
- A more robust product resulting in higher reliability and lower costs during the product lifecycle
Need more information?
Please feel free to contact us or to send an inquiry to our sales team!